20 April 2012

Items From Wholesale-Dress

Hi Lovies!
Yesterday was awesome because I got a package from wholesale-dress.net. For the benefit of those not familiar with the store, WHOLESALE-DRESS. NET is the global cheapest clothing mall that supply most fashionable clothing and Korean ladies' apparel internationally. They sell a wide range of products from outer wear, gowns, cosplay costumes, trendy accessories, daily clothing pieces, bags, shoes and the like for a very affordable price. If you want to visit the site and be amazed just click this link. Today is a wonderful time to shop because they are giving up to 20% discount on new arrivals and hot selling stuffs. 
I love everything they sent me and I can't wait to make a blog post showing how I wear each item. Talk to you real soon. Have a fabulous weekend!

2 comments:

  1. yeah its kinda chanel-ish hehehe... igo kau dslr ani ba.. kaso wla koy dslr hahahaha

    ReplyDelete