16 April 2012

Okay okay okay it is haul time. Let's start with my favorite purchase which happens to be this sheer coral dress with sequined collar. I got this from DCLA plaza for only P180. I am very very very  happy to finally own a clothing piece that has a peter pan collar because this is being hyped everywhere... blogs, facebook, twitter, lookbook and the like. Lovely color plus good fit for only P180, nothing can beat this!
Another great purchase is this cuffed shorts with crazy details that I got from Gaisano Mall department store for only P145. Yeah yeah! Made me super duper happy!
You can't have too many tank tops and jeggings, right? Basics and comfort that you can either dress up or down. Old navy jeggings cost 149.75 and atmos tank is 169.75. You can get both at Surplus Shop.
Military green maxi skirt from tendance's retailed at surplus shop from P500 to P250. This is sssooo cool, right?
Lazy Daisy purple lacy cami, I got this from a thrift store at Victoria Plaza for only....
take a guess...
...
..
..
P50
Another item from the thrift store is this flowy button blouse with pretty floral prints. I got this for P50 as well.
Pink towel turban with bows. Chic way of tying your hair back at the shower, while washing your face or putting your makeup. Get this at saizen for P85.
False Eyelashes P85 each at Saizen
Cute asian girl clipper from CDR king for only P20
Pink Gel hooks from CDR king for P25 each
I want to try Avon products after I fell in love with Ever Bilena's lipsies. Jasmine Curtis endorses this line so I think this must be okay. I will make a review if ever I love the quality. :)
Lipstick in Pure Plum P109
Pink Cream Eyeshadow with Brown Eyeliner P115
Finally, never forget to buy your own toe ring. Summer flip flops will look good if you have this on. I got mine at Axia for P150. 
Do you have a recent smart haul that you want to share? Leave it on the comments section...would love to hear from you. 

3 comments:

  1. i love the dress and the shorts! so cute.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got lucky finding the dress and shorts :D thank u ladies for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete