03 January 2013

CHEERS 2013

.. let us welcome the new year, full of things that have never been.
Thinking of a good caption, and I realized this photo combination sort of look like an "RIP to the manic driver" -esque. Haha! Seriously, I deserve a clap because after four long years, the entire family now trust my way of driving. This is actually the first time that mama and papa allowed me to drive them off the destination... CHURCH... to pray... and not to be prayed upon... if... you... get... what I uhmm... yeah. Thank you Lord that we have survived long enough to see 2013! 
Gambling and binging  while waiting for the clock to strike 12. Yeah, I am such a role-model. (blushing)
My family and our humble holiday table. I am more than lucky that mama is a good cook, and that papa is a good provider. 
Mama's failed attempt at making faces. The entire home was filled with laughter and wine the entire evening. (and obviously I can't connect these two sentences and make it coherent... nonetheless perfection is boring, right?) 
Sending off our sky lanterns and welcoming 2013. Indeed, this is a HAPPY NEW YEAR!
I have witnessed the merriest sky. It was too awesome that I almost cried. Thank you Lord that the world did not end last 2012 (screw you mayans!) 
Happy 2013 lovies! A brand new year is waiting for us to fill it with wonderful memories. 2012 has been and amazing year, and if last year was just a preview of a wonderfully done story, then I am welcoming 2013 with full anticipation and readiness. 



2 comments:

  1. You are truly blessed. I will always admire your posts.. I accidentally clicked a link in iStorya.net and it lead me here.. hehe.. I am your follower now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow that's sweet... thank you Jennelyn and welcome to my blogsite. :D

      Delete