05 January 2013

What I Got For Christmas

At first, I though I should refrain from showing the presents that I received last holiday season, but after careful consideration I decided to go ahead and make a post. I just wish I won't receive any comment saying "Hey, that is a braggy post.. showing us that you got a lot of things while we barely receive any piece of candy at all." NO, that isn't my intention. I didn't really wish for anything last Christmas (well, that's a lie.. I did in fact wish to have that life-sized hello kitty mascot from Sanrio world, which I know is equivalent to impossible).

 It is just wonderful to note that loved ones extend extra effort, and go spend a couple cash to buy things that could make you happy and feel special. For me, It is not the actual present that counts, but the fact that someone remembers you even during the crazy holiday rush.. and I appreciate that big time. 

Again, if you hate posts like this, I wouldn't mind if you click that "x" button up right. However, for those who are interested to know what people got me (not that it would matter...) feel free to browse the photos below. 

books and planner from my sister and a friend from LLB
another planner from Phoenix Petroleum
thoughtful sticky gift from my niece :)
Key ring from my nephew
another key chain from my sister
Kipling Bag from beau 
another present from beau, pretty vanity top mirror
Fragrance diffuser from a friend
makeup/beauty-related stuffs from beau
Solemate sandals from a friend
Hello Kitty Coin Bank with strawberry filled biscuits from beau
Hello Kitty wallet from beau
Ugly duckling pen holder from beau
iCam iphone case from beau
I also got dresses from mama and papa, but I decided to make a separate post.. OOTD perhaps showing what I got from them. 

 I hope that people who got presents from me also liked what they received, because I can't express well enough how I love every single piece I acquired. Thank you God for the sending thoughtful people in my way. 


No comments:

Post a Comment