07 January 2013

Closet/Vanity Desk Cleanup Sale


You get the travel case plus goodies all in a decent amount. The Aveeno lotion for instance could have cost you 1000PHP already, the Banana Boat for almost 500PHP, Neutrogena wash for 500PHP, etcetera... etcetera.... The point here is that you are getting a travel bag plus ten beauty essentials for  only 
1300 PHP. (and that awkward moment when you feel like you are doing an advertisement for power tools.. power TV.. the call now and get 50 percent discount sort of commercial hahaha!)  You sure get way more than the worth you pay. 

Why am I selling my stuffs?

I am selling these not because they aren't effective. You can go search for product reviews if you wish to. I am just starting the process of simplifying my life.. currently into the verge of the never ending question of "Do I need this? Ok, if not... somebody else might find the use for it... so why not sell it?" AND I JUST DON"T KNOW WHY I AM EXPLAINING MYSELF. I just feel like manic talking today.

Do you have more products coming?

BIG YES! I will be selling a lot of pre-loved, but I might have to publish it one at a time. Please do not expect a one time-big time blog sale because I don't have the time for that as of the moment. Let's just take things slowly... ok? 

Want to buy?

Yes? OMG! You are one lucky soul. A fantabulous amount of good luck for 2013 is coming your way. Here's how you can buy:

     Leave a COMMENT following this format:
a. Name
c. Mobile Number 
d. Address

Example:

a. Manic Queen
c. 09209765431
d. Door 3 Lima Apartment Monteverde Street, Davao City

Buyers will shoulder the shipping fee. Walk-in clients are accepted.  You can get your order at Phoenix Gasoline Station located at Highway Zone 2, Sta. Cruz, Davao del Sur if you are living anywhere near this area. 

Payments should be sent through Western Union, BDO or Paypal. I will give my details after the checkout. You can also hand the payment at Phoenix Gas Station and get your order at the same time. 

"FIRST-IN, FIRST-SERVED" policy will be followed. 

Thank you for stopping by!


2 comments:

  1. Joyce A. Babor
    09109007070
    Digos City

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, are they far from their expiration dates? And are they still available?

    ReplyDelete