31 December 2012

First of the 365-Page Journey



New year is always exciting! This year for me,  means taking bolder steps. The low lights of my life last year taught me a precious lesson, and that is to learn how to roll in every punch life may offer. I commit to simplify my life; let go of things that's been consuming me, and enjoy the ride with confidence and less fear of not being in control. This year means finding more reasons to make the most out of my life. Amazing moments will be built this year... with people already around and those I am yet to know.  I am wiping my slate clean for 2013, and I am ready to share new discoveries, failures, love, struggles, triumph, and wonderful memories with you. 

This is it. A new year, which brings with it a sense of renewal. I hope you don't mind being along for the ride. Have a beautiful start of the year!



No comments:

Post a Comment