08 October 2012

THATAWKWARDMOMENT

One  of my friends suggested that I should make a blog series that shows my honed talent of :"making faces". Hence, I present (chanchara...ran) this crunkadelic enchalada of different expressions induced by "that awkward moments" phase thingy or whatchamacalit EXPERIENCES. ENJOY!

When to display this face: That awkward moment when you think you lost your cell phone but its actually in your bra.


When to display this face: That awkward moment when Bruno Mars can’t catch the Grenade for u, because he’s having a “Lazy Day”.

Alternative definition: A sudden upsetting or surprising event or experience.

When to display this face:  That awkward moment when you are about to give your man a blowjob and you realized how scary you look. 

DISCLAIMER: SPG - Striktong Patnubay at Gabay / Strong Parental Guidance
The content of this blog has been uploaded with the permission of the MTRCB, and has been uploaded for the Purposes of Information Dissemination. (Hihihihihi)




1 comment:

  1. I would love you to give me a blowjob Charlotte

    ReplyDelete