28 October 2012

Shopping Cart 10.29.12

Hi lovies!
I deserve a bit of spanking because I've been bad this past weeks. sick
I know that I already promised myself to quit being an impulsive buyer, and that I SHOULD ONLY BUY WHAT I NEED, and that I SHOULD STAND AS A RATIONAL BEING and be able to tell myself: "Hey, stop being an idiot... cute packaging is luring you into a flip-floppy concept of consumerism." BUT I JUST CAN'T HELP IT...  the mall and I... have this.... this... very special relationship... which is not ending anytime soon. give up

The good side of this unhealthy habit though is that I get to review stuffs for my readers, and I kinda prevent them from buying crappy items (will this make me a saint someday?). Moreover, I am providing them shopping tips, where to buy inexpensive blah blah blah, where's the latest sale on town, and what not. Likely, I think my haul posts make other girls want to go shopping, which in effect raising the retail industry, making businessmen pay more taxes, and creating a richer Philippines! Save the RP... Shop more!cheer

Ok, enough. Let me show you some of my purchases for the last two... er... three weeks. This is collective and yes, I did not spend too much money in a single mall trip. (defensive?)
Cath Kidston Iphone Book Type Case
Abreeza P295
Forever21 ring set P350 plus (er... forgot)
Forever21 Mustache Ring P280
Foerever21 Floral Brush Set P280
Forever21 Fuchsia Belt with Heart Detail P280 
Hi-low dresses from SM Lanang Ladies Wear Section P399 each
Yellow Lacy Shorts from SM Lanang Ladies Wear Section P399
Maroon Printed Shorts from Gaisano Grand P230 (GOOD BUY!)
Face masks P50-80 
Do not buy this type of jelly bag! This is a crap! 
Surplus Shop SM Manila P299
Accessories from Divisoria 
OMG! they sell very chhhheeeeaaapp accsdon't tell anyone
Eye Mask P50
Iphone Ear Plug P60 each
Bracelets P50-80 per set 
Head Bands P50-P80 each
When I went for Bar Ops, I am determined to buy Longchamp until I saw this Hello Kitty Basket Bag. Dang! What a sad turn of events.
Her name is Mandamus and I bought her for P500 after making tawaran with the Korean lady, who wants to sell it for P650. 
This is my splurge of the week. Got myself a Large LC beige bag after the Bar Ops. I NEED A FREAKING DURABLE BAG TO CARRY MY FREAKING HUGE LAW BOOKS/TRANSCRIPTS. 
Safe color to match most of my OOTD's rock on!
On sale for 20%  off, Original price was P4,000. Got it for P3,200 (good buy).
Chan-chararaaann! My fave purchase Christmas Mugs (P50 each from Gaisano Mall) to go with my favorite Chai!

I hope you enjoyed this post. Talk to you later! Bye! 

1 comment:

  1. Love the items! Hello there fellow Davaoena blogger. Glad to come across your blog xx

    rienbautista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete