07 October 2012

I am Back! (Do I Hear Drum Roll?)


I’ve been absent for, what? Almost  a month?  I’ve been inactive for quite some time (the longest in my blogging history), and my reason is fair enough. The thing is, I have been preparing for my finals. My previous exam scores were not satisfactory and I want to get a decent final grade per subject. Victory loves preparation, right? I figure, I have to quit some fancy shamcy activities in my life and just focus with my books (and a little bit of nonsense once in a while whenever I have the time for it). It is a good thing that I am halfway through my readings, and that I am now entitled for a little breathing space.  What have I been up to?  Well… here, let me show you…
My life’s pretty much a routine lately.  It consists with long hours of flipping pages, a little pigging out in between, and constant self-reassurance that I can win this battle… hence, the photo of my college medal. I don’t know why, but every time I see this thingy, a tiny sensation of being invincible grows in me. Delusional perhaps, yet I need to be reminded that once in my life, I was beaten black and blue and still managed to finish the race triumphantly. 

Who loves Smurfs?? Well, I do… I CRAZY DO! In fact I have undergarments imprinted with these little blue creatures. Too childish for a 26 year old, huh? IDC!  I am actually hoping that Capcom will merge with Sanrio and weave  something out of joker Smurf and Hello Kitty. They can be lover, don’t you think? Well, I am back at playing the Smurfs Village and if you have a little time to spare, you can stop by at my village and give me a gift. You can also do that daily… if just so you wish.

Sleepless nights made me a zombie though I have to admit that I am loving what  those long torturous nights of studying did to my eyes, made me double lid! Well, I am not actually monolid, but the lack of sleep enhanced my “not so emphasized” lids. If that makes sense… I know you get it.. (evil laugh)
If you follow me on twitter/instagram, you probably came across my post talking about my plan of reading E.L James’ Fifty Shades of Grey once I am done with the entire Statutory Construction book.  I finally got the book (fify shades) yesterday and I will commence with my reading binge after I publish this post. I have a feeling that this is going to be a good read… excited!
My mailbox was in a festive mood last week. I received three mails… First, someone sent me two phones (creepy). Second, I receieved an HK Visa card, and third, stuffs from katiescache.




 
 After three weeks of being away from my usual world, (1) I did a little hauling at forever21 yesterday. I am a bit disappointed though, stuffs were not sold at the usual online prices. Nevertheless, I bought some cute stuffs WTH,  haul post is coming up soon. (2) TAKEN 2 cuddling moments at the cinema. WDA (Web Display of Affection) isn't covered by cybercrime law, is it? 

 Guess that would be all for tonight lovies. Thanks for sticking with my blogsite despite my being unreliable this past few days. I love you ya'll!!


 Ps

Camwhoring is mandatory. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment