11 October 2012

SERIOUSLY GREEDY in screaming capitals

I AM MAD! No, I am EXTREMELY MAD!

People either see me serious/flat or joyous/loud, but rarely will they encounter me in this state...furious. 

Something rough happened yesterday. Around 5:00 PM, we had a fuel delivery from the bulk depot. We did the usual routine of unloading, and few hours after new products were loaded in our tank, a flock of motorists went back enraged.

A few minutes more and the flock became even massive. My first reaction was that of fear. I locked up at the office, gathered my thoughts… I decided to call my father for a rescue, but opted to solve the “unknown issue” my own. 


I managed to snap a not so decent shot of last night's scene from the CCTV monitor. (Refer to the photo above.)  The crowd was not so overwhelming at this stage but it went triple or even quadruple in size. It was really scary that it made me an instant agoraphobic. 

However, I realized that I am the IN-CHARGE. I need to muster my strength and just play my position. I can’t just hide and pretend that I know nothing. I have no choice... I have to be brave and so I went out to confront the overpowering mob.  All of them are infuriated, some worried. They claimed that the premium fuel that we gave them ruined their vehicles. My initial reaction was full of defiance. This can’t be happening of course, we are selling legit product here and I am running a legit business for Christ’s sake! But, at the back of my mind, a part of me was agreeing with the majority.

Okay, so to stop the hearsays, we dispensed a sample fuel directly from the machine… Lo and behold, we are indeed selling a crappy piece of shit! Then and there, I felt so chicken little. 


There could be no other explanation for this. Either the hauler fooled us or the mother company is one big scumbag. I don’t know which is which, but this is for sure: SOMEONE IS SO FREAKING GREEDY.

To whomever greedy enough to risk the livelihood of others just to earn an extra piece: I just wish you a fair life and I hope you are here to see me battle the mocking eyes of others. Do know that you ruined 27 motorcycles last night and that you've caused a certain manic being a good amount of money just to make sure that everybody can move on reasonably.

I may have to cut short my ranting (I am actually sorta in a rush) but I will get back to you soon enough.

WARNING: I have a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. I will look for you, I will find you, and I will let you drink this piece of shit that you gave us. YOU FEEL ME? 



PS: Business as usual. Products are now engine-friendly... tried it myself. Never had diarrhea thus far.  




No comments:

Post a Comment