29 December 2012

LIFE LATELY: Friends, Fun and the Missing F

 ...and I want to cross out the "missing F" and write Farty (party?), but realized it was stupid and lousy. Haha! Christmas vacation is passing by so quickly, and I am more than sad to reckon that it's only just over three days to go before class reopening.  I am enjoying my days-away-from-school the best that I could. Sure it is truly nice to have a little break from my usual routine, and just be living the merriest days of the year. I have spent the holidays wonderfully thus far and I am looking forward to a good year-ender celebration with my family and loved ones. As we speak, I am planning how to spend my Sunday. I intend to relax today and just do away with partying and meeting friends.  I'd probably read some good books later,or watch movies, or go catch a full amount of sleep. Today is just a moment for sitting back, and catching up with you loves about  how wonderful the last few days have been. Enjoy the photos!
December 25 Random Dinner Date
December 26 Lounging at a local hotel, shopping and pigging out
December 27 Travel up north, firing, Dinner date with beau's family
December 28 Psychology Circle dinner and coffee date
December 29 LLB slumber/ red lips/ bike vexin/ merry merry party










No comments:

Post a Comment